What information do we collect?
- If you register on our web site, place an order, or subscribe to our newsletter, we collect the necessary information from you in order to fill and ship your order, send you our newsletter, and send you special offers for our products.
- When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, phone number and shipping information. You may also visit our site anonymously.
- We do not collect your credit card information on our site. All payment processing through our web site is handled by a secure third-party merchant service.
- Currently, PayPal processes all payments made through our web site. It is not necessary for you to have an account with PayPal in order to process your payment. Simply select the option to continue paying without signing up for an account, and PayPal will process your credit card payment. PayPal does not store your personal information on their servers unless you specifically register for an account on their site.
- Your information, whether public or private, will never be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company, for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased products ordered.
- To process orders and ship your products.
- To send e-mails to you with updates pertaining to your order.
- Our web site host implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you register on our site, place an order, or subscribe to our newsletters.
- Our payment processor, PayPal.com, offers Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, keeping your credit information confidential when placing your order.
- PayPal.com offers our customers the opportunity to set up an account on its site, for which it stores and confirms your credit card and personal information. Should you choose to purchase products without setting up an account on PayPal.com, your credit card and personal information are cleared after the transaction and are not stored on their servers.
- “Cookies” are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser. This happens only if you have set your browser to “accept cookies.” This enables the web sites or service providers to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- You may configure your system to either accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is set. If you choose to reject all cookies you may not be able to use certain features that require the user to “sign in,” and you may not be able to take full advantage of web site services.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include our trusted third parties who assist us in operating our web site, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe it is in compliance with the law, to enforce our site policies, or protect our rights or those of others.
- Our web site, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years of age or older.